1. Only the driver of car can file protest.
2. Driver protesting must finish on lead lap and behind car he is protesting.
3. Protest must be filed with Huntsville Speedway official within 10 minutes after the checker flag drops ending the race. The driver protesting must bring his car to the scales. Failure to follow this procedure will result in rejection of the protest.
4. THE PROTESTER MUST FINISH ON THE LEAD LAP. THE PROTESTER MUST BE INSPECTED FOR SAME VIOLATION HE IS PROTESTING. IF HE IS FOUND ILLIGAL, HE WILL FORFEIT FUNDS AND BE DISQUALIFIED. HIS PROTEST AGAIN OTHER DRIVER BECOMES NULL AND VOID.
5. Huntsville Speedway Official has the right to review the validity of a protest, and reject any protest.
6. After protest fee has been posted and accepted, no withdrawals and no refunds.
7. If a driver refuses to tear down after being protested he is considered illegal and loses all points and money accumulated for the racing event.
8. Any visual protest must be made 30 minutes before start of feature race of the night.
9. No car may leave the premises until 15 minutes after completion of his race.
10. A driver may only protest one car per race.
11. A driver may only use one visual on one car per driver per night
12. Any driver making a visual protest will submit to the same protest being done on his or her car first.
13. DISORDERLY CONDUCT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. DISORDERLY CONDUCT FROM EITHER OR BOTH DRIVERS OR CREWS WILL RESULT ONE OR BOTH DISQUALIFICATIONS!
14. No alcoholic beverages allowed during teardown. No person shall prevent or interfere with the protest procedure.
15. Protest refusal: 1st offense. Lose all points and money accumulated for the racing event and forfits the right to post any protest for the rest of the season. 2nd offense. Lose all money accumulated for the racing event, lose all points accumulated for the entire season and pay a $500 fine before returning to competition.
16. No driver will be eligible to protest if he or she has brought out 2 caution flags.
17. No driver may protest the same driver more than once during the season.
18. Rule #17 will not apply if found illegal, or refuses to teardown.
19. In the event of a full engine protest, engine may be retained by Huntsville Speedway and inspected at a determined time acceptable to all parties.