June 16, 2024

From Race Director Kevin Neal:

Track management is well aware of the ongoing threat of inclement weather in the Huntsville area throughout tomorrow afternoon and evening. It is our policy to always attempt to run our scheduled racing events to their conclusion when it is possible without creating an undue burden on our competitors and fans. In keeping with that, we plan to make a decision on the status of tomorrow night’s racing program tomorrow morning when we have the latest weather data and after consulting with our local meteorologists. Out of respect for our teams that travel from out of town to race, we anticipate making a decision no later than 11AM tomorrow morning.

Thank you so much for your patience and your support of Huntsville Speedway! Stay tuned to our official social media channels for any updates on tomorrow’s event. If at all possible, we hope to see everyone tomorrow evening!